Tuesday 25 June 2013

NARS Multiple Duo: Orgasm/South Beach + Swatches

Hello my lovelies,

Some of you may know I went to IMATS London on Sunday the 23rd of June and I had a fabulous time :) See vlog here! I picked up some wicked bits and bobs and to see a full haul, check out my YouTube channel - Jambers8!

One thing in particular that I picked up was from the (EXTREMELY DISCOUNTED) NARS counter! I  got this badboy for £12.50 (RRP: £32!??!) I was over the moon! It was such a steal and I really just couldn't believe it!

It is a multiple duo - basically, two cream products that serve multiple purposes! I use the real techniques stippling brush to apply the product and will probably use it solely as a blush!


As usual for NARS products, the packaging was b-e-a-utiful!


Can we all just take in how gorgeous that looks un-swatched! Was tempted to keep it like that forever!


Orgasm, the most popular NARS blush was something I was excited to try! I was super tempted to try the powder form of the blush, although there isn't much point of purchasing it now! The longevity of this as a blush was just out of this world! Typing this at 11:20pm after at least an 11 hour wear and its still going strong!


In the pan this was something I doubted I'd wear but felt that for £12.50 it was worth getting the duo even if I was only going to use one side! However, when I got home and tried it on - a whole different opinion was formed! I LOVE IT! The shimmer is subtle and the consistency is divine, perfect for a shimmery bronzed look!

Lots of love,
Jess 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment